I love them
He loves her
– Thrilled that Slumdog won. Such an amazing film.
- When they brought the little kids on at the end I cried. Sorry.
- Thrilled also that AR Rahman won Best Score and Best Song. Seriously the soundtrack is absolutely awesome and has been playing on a loop here at mirrormirror’s intergalactic headquarters (aka my bedroom office)
- Also very glad about Sean Penn as I can’t quite manage to look at Mickey Rourke’s face.
- What am I not getting about Hugh Jackman? He leaves me stone cold.
- RDJ on the other hand was looking HAWT. Excessive drug taking is obviously good for the complexion.
- Speaking of acronym people, when is SJP going to realise that she is no longer an ingenue and that people with long faces shouldn’t wear centre partings and hippie hair?
- Lots of lovely British accents on the podium tonight. How come Brits always looks so scruffy? Wouldn’t you at least get a haircut if there was a chance you were going to win an Oscar?
Scruffy Brits. You can spot them a mile off.
- Except for Kate Winslet. I swear her hair was carved out of marble. And her dress looked like armour. Scary stuff.
- Kate Winslet’s Dad should have won the ‘Best Dad’ and ‘Best Hat’ Oscars.
- ‘Best Dressed’ and ‘Funniest Person’ was Tina Fey. I adore her.
Another candidate for ‘Best Dressed’
– Hated all the frothy fishtail pouffery. And Miley Cyrus. (Why was she even there?)
Worst dressed (and Whoopi Goldberg, but she’s allowed).
- Halle Berry is just insanely beautiful.