Stuff I noted at Top Drawer…
Colours for Spring/Summer are beautifully clear and bright – coral and candy pinks; turquoises, teals, aquas and clear bluey greens; sunny yellows, lemon yellows; clear apricots and tangerines and touches of lilac
- White is EVERYWHERE, layered with sugared almond pastels – cream leather bags; pearl and crystal jewellery; crisp white home furnishings
- Charms in abundance – charm bracelets, charm earrings, charm necklaces, bag charms, mobile phone charms…
- Metallics STILL around – though now in more muted shades of old gold and bronze. Silver looks like it’s coming in to add even more zing to the fresh colours and tons of white.
- Bold, stylised, but not too abstract, florals
- Accessories are BIG – literally and figuratively. Gorgeously bold long necklaces (sadly not at all appropriate for ginormous post-breastfeeding boobs such as my own) and chunky bags.
Loving it all. Need to shop.